JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge shoutout to DTD for putting up with all my annoying texts and calls and everything else while we figured out my new tires and wheels ! I went with a Falken Wildpeak ATw3 in a 35/12.50/15 and Tuff Dx9 wheels. All 5 mounted, balanced, shipped, with lug nuts and a hazard replacement for under 1400 !!! These guys matched a competitors tire price and hooked me up for HUNDREDS less than the closest competitor anywhere ! So awesome ! They should be here soon ! Thanks !

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,239 Posts

Few better feelings a jeep owner can have than getting the major decision + purchase of new wheels/tires behind them .

DTD does handle customers very well. :koolaid:

:jeep2:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Just making sure you're aware that not a lot of 15" wheels fit a JK (although there are some), and it gets even worse with aftermarket larger tie rod ends etc.? Were you able to confirm if that wheel will actually fit and is compatible with any aftermarket parts you may have?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just making sure you're aware that not a lot of 15" wheels fit a JK (although there are some), and it gets even worse with aftermarket larger tie rod ends etc.? Were you able to confirm if that wheel will actually fit and is compatible with any aftermarket parts you may have?
Yeah, they fit, a quick search shows at least a dozen sets that will. Thanks
For the heads up though :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts