JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, my Toyo M/T's are starting get a lot of wear. They have been great to me any of there terrain I have put them through. They are 35x12.50R17. Since I'm in college now I don't do a lot of wheeling (can't afford to break anything, only vehicle) I'm wanting a better road handling tire, but with great Offroad capability. I'm looking for road handling, how long they last, noise (wanting quieter), all those features. I'm looking at the Toyo R/T's, the new Falken M/T's, General Grabbers, BFG KO2's, post up your pics and opinions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
100% recommend the Toyo R/T's. I run 37's on my F250 and 35's on my Wrangler and love them. Quite, great handling and still aggressive if you off road.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have about 20k miles on these BFG KO2's and they aren't showing much wear yet. Still church mouse quiet and handle rain and snow fantastic. Got me through some rocky trails last year like a champ, was really impressed. Not the best mud tire, but I'm not much on trashing in the mud.

rightfront.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
My cousin put BFG AT KO2 on his 3/4 ton diesel recently, and so far he is happy with them.

I've had Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX tires on my Wrangler for a bit over 8K miles and have no complaints. They seem to be wearing even (and fairly slowly), are decent off road and fairly quiet on-road (compared to my previous MTs).

·
Registered
587 Posts
Unfortunately I am on the pavement much more than I am off it. So I chose the Falken Wildpeak A/T. It has been a great tire for me. On road it does exactly what you would expect a Highway tire to do, wears very little, quiet, good in the rain... And when aired down for the trail it does really good there too. I don't attempt mud more than 12" deep, so I can't really tell you how it would do in the nasty nasty, but on sand, dirt, and moderate rocks it does really well. Plus it is usually a rather cheap tire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts