JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, Karn decided he was going to send me the damn T-shirts he promised me God knows how long ago. So the FEDEX guy shows up and drops a package off at the front door.

Harmless except the liberal decides to put a symbol of his political views in the box.

Needless to say opening a box up with a snake in it is not how to start your day.

Oh, and I got my fucking t-shirts! Thanks Dave! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
hahahaha

This was in the box:

And I thought about sending this (it's video taken out in the swamp the night I caught his other friend):

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I'll admit....had it been me, a few drops of pee would've made it out.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I've been laughing at this since it was posted on facebook, and you are a retard for not realizing you are opening a package from KARN!!!

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Aww, cut lil ribbon snake - Some guys get all the good stuff!

reminds me of when I lived in Fl, bought a cow skull from TX off ebay, I was gonna use it in a fish tank for decoration, went to rinse it out and a scorpion came crawling out
the skull had been on someones porch for decoration before they sold it and the scorp had taken up residence.

I emailed the seller and told them. they were freaking out and apologetic, when I was actually thanking them for the bonus! :bounce:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aww, cut lil ribbon snake - Some guys get all the good stuff!

reminds me of when I lived in Fl, bought a cow skull from TX off ebay, I was gonna use it in a fish tank for decoration, went to rinse it out and a scorpion came crawling out
the skull had been on someones porch for decoration before they sold it and the scorp had taken up residence.

I emailed the seller and told them. they were freaking out and apologetic, when I was actually thanking them for the bonus! :bounce:
Only you Venom would thank somebody for a scorpion in the mail! :shaking:

I don't think Mr. Ribbon will survive very long here in the desert but at least he will have a nice open area to run! :D

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
Note to self: have daughters open any mail from any JKO member. :smokin:
lol.......nice.

I like your Vader-Lego clock. :grinpimp:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.