JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just realized i signed up 7 months ago and never formally introduced myself:thefinger:

my name is George and i work on JK's for a living........ and play with jk's as a hobby............. and when my wife is really pissed i sleep in a jk

i was "banned from jk-forum " and lurk here alot..... this place needs more texas guys so here i am

and my rig.............

·
Banned
3,216 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! I keep seeing your rig and I am curious about the half cage.

So it appears you redid the rear with some triangulation. It appears though that the passenger area is still stock. Do you have plans for the front or am I missing something? Just trying to figure out the dash part?

Anyway, welcome!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum!!! I keep seeing your rig and I am curious about the half cage.

So it appears you redid the rear with some triangulation. It appears though that the passenger area is still stock. Do you have plans for the front or am I missing something? Just trying to figure out the dash part?

Anyway, welcome!

well i have alot of explaining to do....the roll bar padding got all f****ed up on atrail run awhile ago, then that stupid square factory bar in the back got on my nerves.........cut weld ......weld somemore **** ok looks better now

but the front half will be finished in a month or two, i wanna be able to remove the windshield when wheeling hard so i have some work to do..... i finally figured out how to get thru the dash so i should be ok

·
Banned
3,216 Posts

well i have alot of explaining to do....the roll bar padding got all f****ed up on atrail run awhile ago, then that stupid square factory bar in the back got on my nerves.........cut weld ......weld somemore **** ok looks better now

but the front half will be finished in a month or two, i wanna be able to remove the windshield when wheeling hard so i have some work to do..... i finally figured out how to get thru the dash so i should be ok

what is the plan for the the dash?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think there is going to be a "Lone Star" mutiny akin to the "Sunshine State"
debacle.

Such a shame. :shaking:

Welcome to the site redneckhouston.

its already begun!!!!!!!!!

and thanks for the warm welcome everybody

hopefully i'll have some usefullyy tech to share soon

i ordered a orh top from trailduty monday and am going to do a full comparison with the trektop n2rock just bought

and my jeep will be recieving a d60/14ff with triangulated 4 link and 18in coilers soon..........

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome! I gotta swing by someday and check out your Rig :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
So WTf?
Mutinies are for Pirates!

Texans always have a pls e intheir hearts for the word "Secede". Looks like there's a bit of that goin on.

I really need to wheel with y'all before too long. Are you and N2 going to EJS? I'm going with the Screamin Lizard guys and cannot wait!

Looking forward to hitting the trails with you!

Mark

·
Broker by the Minute
3,820 Posts
Yeah ok, belated Welcome to the Forum.

But as you know we reached our limit of bull already so you may not be eligible for the full benefit of this forum and we will have to weigh the ......

Ah crap, never mind you Texas guys are ok for the most part.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Welcome! sounds like you have some cool ideas, can't wait to see what's next.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.