JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had to drive up to Grand Junction CO last Friday for my Nephews wedding. Just two weeks before I finally talked him into wearing his dress blues. Couldn't get my brother to wear his those. The support and thanks from everyone at the wedding was awesome. Glad to be back in Arizona with the warm weather.

So here I am with SSgt Newsome (the best man) on my left, My Sgt brother on my right and my Nephew Sgt Dowling on the end.

Sadly all of us are out now.

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
Nice pic of a building in Colorado , too bad there are a bunch of Jar Heads in the way..........

Congrats Gunny , same to your Nephew .

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pic of a building in Colorado , too bad there are a bunch of Jar Heads in the way..........

Congrats Gunny , same to your Nephew .
It was actually a winery that we were staying at. :) and not a boones farm winery.

nice pic. congrats to the nephew.

so essentially what you're saying is your brother didn't want to shave in order to wear blues? LOL
Yep, because his "new" girlfriend doesn't like him without a beard.

And whats up with millenials these days? This is the second one that got married at the courthouse then later on had an "official" wedding.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Bareback wedding for me... full beard, braided.

Congrats to your nephew, Jim. You always look pissed but it suits you well.

:beer:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Looking pissed does a good Gunny make. Thank you and your family for your service Jim. Handsome nephew too. I know that building it’s the Mad Dog 20/20 corporate hq. :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Hopefully nobody called you, Sam. :D

·
Registered
681 Posts
It was actually a winery that we were staying at. :) and not a boones farm winery.

And whats up with millenials these days? This is the second one that got married at the courthouse then later on had an "official" wedding.
not sure that is a millenial thing, I had friends doing it back when you and I were young kids. LOL

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bareback wedding for me... full beard, braided.

Congrats to your nephew, Jim. You always look pissed but it suits you well.

:beer:
Always have to have that look to put the fear of God himself in the younger guys.

Looking pissed does a good Gunny make. Thank you and your family for your service Jim. Handsome nephew too. I know that building it’s the Mad Dog 20/20 corporate hq. :grin2:
thank you Sir, actually its the ripple factory.

Hopefully nobody called you, Sam. :D
Some people just can't take a joke.

·
Registered
419 Posts

That's the prettiest Winery in the Valley! I only live a few miles from there. There are a lot of us Vet's on JKO.

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's the prettiest Winery in the Valley! I only live a few miles from there. There are a lot of us Vet's on JKO.
Shit, I should have posted that I was going there before hand. Would have been great to have you there.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Shit, I should have posted that I was going there before hand. Would have been great to have you there.
Thanks. The owner and his wife really grew that place from scratch. He often works the wine tasting area in the main lobby and he told me all about how they built the place. Looks like a Sonoma Winery.

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. The owner and his wife really grew that place from scratch. He often works the wine tasting area in the main lobby and he told me all about how they built the place. Looks like a Sonoma Winery.
It is definitely nice inside. In the building that we are in front of they also have 10 rooms that go with the wedding package. Sure makes it nice to not have to drive after a few drinks. Getting up the stairs though is another problem.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
It is definitely nice inside. In the building that we are in front of they also have 10 rooms that go with the wedding package. Sure makes it nice to not have to drive after a few drinks. Getting up the stairs though is another problem.
Few drinks and you can't get up the stairs? You old guys. :thefinger:

·
A JKO DICK
3,688 Posts
Few drinks and you can't get up the stairs? You old guys. :thefinger:
His knees get sore from years of inserting and retracting his boots from rectums. Rectums deserving of a leather enema.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts