JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK all..

what's your take/opinion on those Neoprene seat covers? can i do the same thing with a 10 dollar can of scotchguard? or are they worth the 300 bucks? if so, which company should i go with?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have the Seatglovers/Coverking neoprene covers, but would probably recommend you try Wet Okoles. My only beef w/ my seatcovers is that some parts of the stitching is stretched out (not pretty). I hadn't heard such stories on Wet Okoles. What I do like that is that the neoprene material adds more cushiness to the seats (especially the headrest) and I like the color (I have black/charcoal combo). I have a 4 year old son and so far, the material has withstood his minor spills and messes.

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
I have Iggee syn leather (vinyl) seat covers. Vinyl is great for me, just wipe them down and they are clean again, waterproof, and pretty hard wearing.

A

·
0 Posts
I’m planning on getting Wet Okoles for a variety of reasons, one of which is the map pockets in the back.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a newer set of Seat Glovers. They supposedly stopped using CoverKing. The quality is good, much better than the Smitty Bilts that I returned. They have the map pockets, are available with or without side air bag openings, and the grey is now a much nicer charcoal. They certainly are not perfect but for 1/2 the price of the Wet Oaklees, well worth it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have Wet Okoles and the fit is great no wrinkles, the stitching is nice and hidden, I went with a half piping black and red and you can buy stuff to clean them, protect them from UV rays, and deodorize but I haven't noticed a stink. I also haven't noticed any color run.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts