JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Its my first day at Nemesis Industries here in Englewood Colorado! My name is Aaron Adams, and I'm the new Director of Web Design and Marketing.

I'm going to be the one representing Nemesis on all of the forums and social media from now on.

First off, we owe many of you who sent pm's or posted to our fan page and haven't heard back and apology. Those days are over.

I'm still getting set up, and things will be a little crazy for the next few days as I get my system all ready for total web domination....BUT, I will be systematically going through all of the forum pm's, and social media questions to get them all answered and bring us back to a clean slate.

The Nemesis team is something special and I feel lucky to be a part of it. The parts and smarts churning through this place are truly genius.

I really look forward to working with the JKO family to build this great brand, and to slather your heeps with the worlds best parts and technology!

Rock and or Roll,

Aaron Adams

·
Registered
647 Posts
hugs to you...

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
NO more Robert? Glad to see y'all are getting everything under control. I'll be hitting y'all up for some sliders in the next few months.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Welcome Aaron & good to hear you are taking some of the load off Rob!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Congrats on the new gig fellow web-industrian :beer:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Glad it all worked out for you man!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Boo yah!!!!! May the hair on your toes never fall out. :beer:

·
Registered
81 Posts
It is nice to see Colorado companies on here, so do us proud!

·
Vendor
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NO more Robert? Glad to see y'all are getting everything under control. I'll be hitting y'all up for some sliders in the next few months.
He's still gonna be at all the shows and Im sure will be on here from time to time. Great news on those sliders! Please let me know if I can help facilitate in any way.

My new fenders are being painted as we speak at BOR. Awesome stuff I tell ya.
Heck yeah! Thanks for your support!

Congrats on the new gig fellow web-industrian :beer:
<Thanks></thanks> ( a little html humor for my web peeps.)

It is nice to see Colorado companies on here, so do us proud!
I'v got big plans to do just that! We're gonna work extra hard to build up Colorado's wheeling vibe. So stay tuned.

·
Vendor
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's exactly why I'm buyingNemesis flares for my rig. They are from my home state of Colorado and they look awesome.
Thats great news Heavy D! Let me know if I can help facilitate the purchase!

Aaron

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Nemesis makes awesome chit, period. Wish you guys were around when I started my JK build! Ain't no doubt, I WILL be working with you guys in the future. Seeing Brady's JK at HCP the other day all decked out in Nemesis stuff just confirmed what bad-arse goods these guys are making.

·
Vendor
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nemesis makes awesome chit, period. Wish you guys were around when I started my JK build! Ain't no doubt, I WILL be working with you guys in the future. Seeing Brady's JK at HCP the other day all decked out in Nemesis stuff just confirmed what bad-arse goods these guys are making.
Thanks man! Nice to hear!

a

1 - 19 of 19 Posts