JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Maybe as folks hit higher levels they should move? Having said that having some range seems to be helping the JKOwners gang.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Going on vacation next week and the wife aint liking the laptop I packed, LOL. I backed outa the gang so somebody else can help you brothers out. Good Luck!:beer:

Oh and PS why they are all after us is in the game is we started late, have good comm skillls and we will own that baby after a month or so with all the good new JKO members. Just keep taking a licking and keep on ticking gents...

G

·
I think you guys can get in on more action because you have move lower level guys?
In the last two of our wars we have been spread and hit spread gangs. My 2 cents as I’ve said before is that a spread gang with “players” can own this. I could be wrong, normally I am ;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Still building stats. Dont think I am ready for the big move yet. Soon my friend soon.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Do I qualify as a gang member

Time: January 11, 2009, 7:01:38 pm
Event: You beat JKO Dayton and called an ambulance to come and pick him up! And gained 92 experience.:thefinger::shaking:

Sorry Dayton, I had to test you

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
yeah, I'll join in another week jason. I'm sticking it at this level 5 to build stats but have changed my goal to just ramp to level 8 or so and then pund down the gym to get more bang for the buck.

Is there a level were you don't see increases in stat gains. For example the numebr of hours you spend in the gym?

·
Registered
608 Posts
yeah, I'll join in another week jason. I'm sticking it at this level 5 to build stats but have changed my goal to just ramp to level 8 or so and then pund down the gym to get more bang for the buck.

Is there a level were you don't see increases in stat gains. For example the numebr of hours you spend in the gym?
Every level the number of hours at the gym goes up. I think it is 5 extra hours per level.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts

Yeah, I tried to stay at 5 and build gym stats....but people kept attacking me, and I was actually winning. Thus, the exp went up and I made it to 6....then 7....

·
Registered
273 Posts
The reps go up by 5 every level.

The EXPERIENCE of skill points you get FROM each rep goes up too, but, is ALSO related to your RIG, and its MODS, and to ALL your stats.

I get over a thousand points per train session (Say where you'd use 15 glitter to refresh...)

The training varies though, just like some of your hits do 100 damage, and some do 50 or 200 or whatever...the training varies the same way...

So you might do one set and get X points, do another and get X-25%, or, X+25%, etc.

This gets magnified if you use the Power Trainer...as that variance is proportionally magnified.

:D

The game uses RANGES for all stats. NOTHING is exact.

That means you might JUST beat a guy one time, and he might JUST beat you the next, etc.

That's why the races are so crazy...I might win by 0 lengths, 6 lengths or 12 lengths, all in a row against the same competitor. :D

So, when training, it all averages out eventually.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.