JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you called?
HAHA..... Well yes what is this guy doing spamming our forum!! We should track him down and run him over! BTW... I'll be in Colorado for good in July. I got a position in Longmont/Boulder area!! I'll scout out some trails for us there.. Can't wait to get out there and go Jeepin and Backpacking!!! You down?

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
HAHA..... Well yes what is this guy doing spamming our forum!! We should track him down and run him over! BTW... I'll be in Colorado for good in July. I got a position in Longmont/Boulder area!! I'll scout out some trails for us there.. Can't wait to get out there and go Jeepin and Backpacking!!! You down?

For sure!! These coloradans talk all hard but so far I have only seen AlecW out on the trails! :thefinger:

I have been out almost everyweekend since I have been here. I keep getting stopped by snow but it is melting fast. I would say that by the time you are out here most of it should be open. I am always down unless I have something going on! I am in Lakewood which is actually pretty easy to meet up with you from Boulder to hit up some trails!

Down for hiking to :beer: :beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts