JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Offroad Trailer

Hey guys I need to get rid of my project. I have all the L.E.D. lights to go with it. Axle is a Dexter 3000lb. Bulldog 2" tongue. The bed is 4x6 feet. Wheels are powdercoated. This trailer is 100% new with 0 miles on it. Needs a paint job and it's ready to roll. I'm asking $1200 OBO. No low ballers. I have way more than this invested. All it needs is paint. Email me for a quicker response
[email protected]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TRADES

I am willing to trade for parts. I need some bumpers and a winch or whatever. Don't need any wheels or tires

·
Registered
19 Posts
i am definitely interested in this. i won't be able to get it from you 'til after we get a house though (should be REAL soon). i'm assuming this would come with a bill of sale, etc for registration purposes? you have an idea of weight capacity?

also, what's the bolt pattern on the wheels? would want to eventually switch to soft 8's to match the JK... :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am definitely interested in this. i won't be able to get it from you 'til after we get a house though (should be REAL soon). i'm assuming this would come with a bill of sale, etc for registration purposes? you have an idea of weight capacity?

also, what's the bolt pattern on the wheels? would want to eventually switch to soft 8's to match the JK... :)
The axle is rated at 3000lbs. It will come with a bill of sale. How long till you will know for sure.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i can give you $900. that's what the 'boss lady' said... :D i can go up there when i get off work thursday.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I need this thing gone. New and final price drop $900
i should have the money monday... i'll understand if you sell it before then, but just wanted you to know i still really want it! you do what you got to do though...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts