JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how to remove the 12 volt auxillary outlet in the dash of a 2009 wrangler rubicon? mine went bad and I have a replacement to put in. I've taken the dash apart and disconnected the power source, but I can't get the faulty outlet out of the dash panel. Please help! I tried buying and downloading a repair manual for the 2009 JK, but I cannot open the file now that I've downloaded it. :mad:

· Registered
147 Posts
does anyone know how to remove the 12 volt auxillary outlet in the dash of a 2009 wrangler rubicon? mine went bad and I have a replacement to put in. I've taken the dash apart and disconnected the power source, but I can't get the faulty outlet out of the dash panel. Please help! I tried buying and downloading a repair manual for the 2009 JK, but I cannot open the file now that I've downloaded it. :mad:
On the back side of the Panel where the Outlet is inserted,there are Tabs that you press in on 2 sides and force thru....sending pics if i can

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.