JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends I’m a new jeep guy and i want to lower my wrangler about 3 inches. I need help from you guys. Please tell me from where to buy the lowering kit and other parts.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Nice topic. I'd say cut the stock Springs or get lower spring rate stockers. If you have a 4 door go to a light 2 door spring and you will lose some height. What size tires you you looking to put on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Lowering Kit

Lowering Kit - $19.95 : KaleCoAuto.com, Your home for the rare, unusual, and hard to find auto parts.

Some people spend hundreds - even thousands merely to lower their car! Some people even cut their springs - that is the wrong way to lower a car! Why bother with different bolt sizes and components, when KaleCoAuto's do-it-yourself lowering kit is a mere four piece kit! Installs in minutes, just insert one per tire and you'll be the envy of every lowrider in town! Now available in standard, chrome, and gold.

Just one option of course....

·
Super Moderator
6,239 Posts
me thinketh our OP was trollin' for h8trs ....or somethin' ...
betcha he doesn't return.... or maybe he go it lowered so much he cannot reach the mouse/keyboard anymore :grinpimp:

:jeep2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts