JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody so i am in a contest on Facebook I am in a tight battle with a girl to win some Trailmods fender flares if you could help me out it would be much appreciated.

1. go to http://www.facebook.com/trailmods
2. once there like the page at the very top
3. Then find my photo on the page under Jake Thomas or go directly to it http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=535390742705&set=o.108685915876622&type=1&theater
4. Then Like my picture!!!!
5. Please help me out and win these!!! Thanks Everybody!

Jake Thomas! :beer:

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
Minions are a myth, bedtime story, a nightmare for some. They don't exist!

Liked
, a whispered rumor. They are ghosts. :eyemouth:

Done

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the vote Grizzly!!! even though you are entered it has been a lot of work to get up to 147 votes. I have annoyed a bunch of people! keep it up guys hope we can keep me in the lead. if i win i will have a party and we will all drink beer and put them on... beer on me! :beer:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
thanks for the vote Grizzly!!! even though you are entered it has been a lot of work to get up to 147 votes. I have annoyed a bunch of people! keep it up guys hope we can keep me in the lead. if i win i will have a party and we will all drink beer and put them on... beer on me! :beer:
Haha no problems, I figured what the hell id throw mine up there maybe ill get a couple but im not expecting to win by any means!

I also went over and shit talked on the JK-forum photo:smokin:

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
Done.....But I entered also:grinpimp:

Haha no problems, I figured what the hell id throw mine up there maybe ill get a couple but im not expecting to win by any means!

I also went over and shit talked on the JK-forum photo:smokin:
Keep it classy, no need to stoop to that level. Remember bad publicity is still publicity;) Plus you might get disqualified lol.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts