Front Dana 60 foe sure.

ARB
35 spline
Manual locking Hubs
6 x 5.5
Maybe kingpins
But still ABS friendly
High Steer

The dynalock or warn locking hubs, the dyna's are suppose to be stronger.

My piggy bank will cover it.

Dynatrac uses GM knuckles, but have OE track bracket style
CURRIE uses ford knuckles, raised track bar, ram mount issues.

The beadlocks wheels are on order with OMF Flush mount and phaze 8 ring.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
LOL yeah I need help want in? :D

I like the rock jocks alot, hmmmaybe i dont need to rob a bank...... i'll just wait a few months and come to texas and steal your jeep lol....

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL yeah I need help want in? :D

I like the rock jocks alot, hmmmaybe i dont need to rob a bank...... i'll just wait a few months and come to texas and steal your jeep lol....
While your at it you can pick up the headers...free shipping..

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Are you not happy with it? Id have to buy the Currie just so they matched LOL yeah im a hommo lilke that..... It drives me crazy when stuff doesnt match

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Now you see my dilemma. I like currie rotated center section, and like Dynatrac Options to build what you want.

"Hey Dynatrac can you build me currie center section with your parts....phone hanging up"

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
OK I have a solution for you. Order The dynatrac and also order a rear Dynatrac as well. Ill pay shipping for your currie to my shop and ill Store it for you (under my Jeep) :D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As far as I can gather is currie use a 35 spline unit bearing and Wheel stud or locking hub

Dynatrac uses a spindle/ hub with locking hubs or dynaloc option.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
there aren't issues with the PSC system on the currie axles. at least my Rock Jock III
we did have to beef up the trackbar mount and rotate the draglink away for clearance. simple 5 min fixes. i wouldnt call them issues or problems

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
there aren't issues with the PSC system on the currie axles. at least my Rock Jock III
we did have to beef up the trackbar mount and rotate the draglink away for clearance. simple 5 min fixes. i wouldnt call them issues or problems
Rotated the drag link to the top of the arm

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
yeah, i have Rock Krawler's drag link flip as well. from another thread...

no issues. see pics

ignore the bent up trackbar mount. it has been corrected.

you will want to beef up the trackbar mount though. it will bend like it did on mine. currie says to wield on one of the spaces. we heated this up and pried it back into place then gusseted it.

i bent it up while at SMORR and slid down black momba. i landed in ruts which pushed the axle to the dirvers side. so much that the entire front driver tire was in view. my steering was 180 degrees out. meaning to steer straight, the top of the steering wheel was at the bottom.

also you ll see in the 2nd pic, i have chaff guard on the hydro lines. they will chaff if not protected. we didnt have a better way to route the lines and still have enough for flex.

using the currie drag link originally we had a little rub on the diff cover. we rotated the drag link so the mount bolt for the PSC ram would clear the diff cover at full turn.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've got the currie. No complaints. If you go back to tribe to pick up your jeep mine will probably still be there if you wanna look at one up close on a JK.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts