JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a set or at lest the passenger side? If so how much? Jr was raking and decided to put a nice hole in it, he's 20 months what could I do but laugh right!? He was crying because he hurt his jeep! Anyway thanks!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I have a pair 07rubi, I was going to keep them just in case but if you really need them let me know 2,000 sound good to you. ( LOL ) not sure what a good price would be, I know they are not cheap new, and these are used just siting around never been on my jeep. let me know

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
They should be their to day, let me know when you get them:beer:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah sorry I ment to respond to your pm. It says that they are out for delivery so I'm sitting here waiting since I'm not sure if they will leave it on the porch with no signature. Hope I gave you enough for shipping if not let me know and thanks again!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got em! Thanks a ton! And with your packing skills you should hit up Adam at ACE!!!! I'll give ya a reference for sure!!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Great, I could use a good paying job, lol as I am real anal about that kinda stuff, Packing thing so they are safe. I am glad I could help you out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts