JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on teraflex 2.5 coils with 1" coil spacers in the front and .5 spacers in rear. Had the lift on for about 13 or 14 months. At first it was perfectly level. Now It has way to much rake. Due to spring sag in front. I like the ride nice and plush on road. But a little too soft off road.

One of my best friends has the rock krawler 3.5 springs so I know how high it sits and rides. His is like riding in a sports car compared to mine. Which has body roll in turns cause the springs are so soft. BTW running on TF shocks also.

Problem is I also have a 1.25 body lift and flat fenders on 37s. So I think if I went the 3.5 RK route it would be a tad to high.

If anyone has a pic of a unlimited on the poly 3" springs and could comment on the ride quality I would really appreciate it.

sent from EVO

·
Registered
792 Posts
I have the synergy II with 3" springs. Rides great. The kit is awesome. Here is a pick with km2 35"

That pic is with shrockworks front and read bumpers, so it's added weight. Plenty of room for full stuff and no issues at all.

Now, I just added a warnpowerplant HD to the front and KM2 37" tires. No pics yet, but visually it looks a lot better - just seems to blalance the tires, wheel well and jeep stance. When I did this I knew I would have to trim a little. I need to trim 2" off the rear of the sliders and then test flex.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the pic. How would you rate the ride. Soft, firm or hard. And what shocks are you running?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Ride is fine. Using poly standard shocks.

·
Registered
5,765 Posts

same springs as above with 35's. I have cheep super shocks on the rear and full traction on the front right now (long story) until I get the coin for polly shocks but the ride is fine. We have been very happy with it and we have a heavy ass bumper and winch up front which the springs account for. You wont go wrong with them should you get them!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. You sold me on em. Rake looks good. Not to much at all. And just the right ride height.

Sent from a Android on Tapatalk..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts