JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fixing to order off road light and need everyones opinion. What is the best performing light you have seen. I am going to mount them on the windshield and don't want big and bulky but do want great light. Any helo will be appreciated!!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Order those new hidX lights. Awesome prices and better then regular lights. Of course they are a little bulky because of the hid starters.

·
Registered
30 Posts
From what I've seen, which admittedly is very little, lol... both KC and IPF have impressed me.

But then again I saw a huge night and day difference between my factory 9008's and the new Hella ones I installed. They are, without a doubt, twice as bright as factory.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
229 Posts
Dont mean to high jack just kinda adding to it... Which pattern do you guys thinks best ?? Driving or long range ???

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
I am fixing to order off road light and need everyones opinion. What is the best performing light you have seen. I am going to mount them on the windshield and don't want big and bulky but do want great light. Any helo will be appreciated!!
Without bringing $ into the equation (and the OP did not) I'd hate to try to argue against the VisionX Xmitter LEDs.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
well just a thought but Kragen sells these HID's for $99 and JP magazine did a review on them saying they were the best bang for your buck. Turns out two guys that i wheel with have had them for acouple of years and love them.
http://www.jpmagazine.com/techarticles/electrical/154_0905_budget_hid_offroad_lights/index.html

My choice is the Hella Cornering beams. I have a set on my cherokee mounted to the bumper and they are by far the best lighting i have had. (personal choice) They are an 8" light so you will need room to mount them but they work really well at lighting up a very large area around the jeep.
Just my $.02

1 - 9 of 9 Posts