JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bawling: Okay, so I attempted to take apart my passenger side door...and I have the first plastic panel off. But how do I take apart the next panel (interior)? I took all the screws out and even disconnected the power door locks. I need to access the window and interior door shell. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
664 Posts
:bawling: Okay, so I attempted to take apart my passenger side door...and I have the first plastic panel off. But how do I take apart the next panel (interior)? I took all the screws out and even disconnected the power door locks. I need to access the window and interior door shell. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Its a b!tch I had to take myne off when I panted it. I dont have power windows/locks so it may be different for you, but once you get all the screws out and then pull up and it will come but you will have to use some force. one you get it loose you will have to unclip the white clips holding the window tracks on. make shure you have the window up and secure so it wont fall once the tracks are out. hope that helps.:beer:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts