JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I picked up my first Jeep a few weeks ago and am starting a pretty big build! I have encountered my first problem and am really hoping someone can help me out. I am wanting to get a lot of things powder coated Gecko Green to match the paint but my local shops aren't having any luck matching the color. Has anyone matched this color yet? Any help will be greatly appreciated

· Registered
2,600 Posts
Nobody has done this yet?
Dude go get a color wheel from your powder coat place or go to the link I sent you and match up as close as you can and have the place order it for you

You have a brand new color and a oddball one so you will have to experiment with the closest colors you can get to your jeep

And if you powder coat do have the color go to another don't make such a eBay thing hard

· Registered
179 Posts
I had my wheel protector and my D-rings and my Diff protectors all powder coated to match my Gecko green, however I was lucky with it. My friend works at a powder coater and they did a custom color for a back country company for shovels and the color was almost a perfect match and he had plenty to do some of my stuff. If you want to ship it to Utah (or if you live here) he could do it for you.

· Registered
136 Posts
I looked into this a lot and the only guy I found that had a close match did some custom powdercoat setup. He laid down a chrome base and then added some green over it. I didn't want to risk it, so I had everything paint matched gecko green

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.