JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched high and low for an internal cargo rack that sits high up near the roof. All the ones I have found sit at the height of the wheel wells. The Teraflex one is the only I found that was height adjustable, but at 23" it's still too low. I remember seeing one that had roll bar clamp similar to the Rock Hard sport cage types. That seems like you can move it up and down all you want, but have no clue who makes it. Rock Hard doesn't. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
22,098 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's for a 4 door with hardtop or bikini. No softop. Thanks for all the options. Will have to look into all of them. So far the Vector looks like it would work great.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the synergy baja basket and love it. Completely adjustable height wise and when I bought it it was the only one I could find that would hold a decent amount of weight (300)"lbs I believe). It was also pretty pricey.

·
22,098 Posts
Reactions: ReconJeep

·
22,098 Posts
I did that in my TJ. :D
Why can't you do it in your JK. That will probably be the only way you are going to get as high as you want.

·
22,098 Posts
I don't have access to fabricating like I did with my TJ. Has to be bolt on.
Very hard to believe that there is nobody on here that wouldn't help you out. Just gotta ask. If you designed it and had all the parts it would take nothing to weld up real quick.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think I'm going to go with a combo of the Grenadeacorp and the Vector with an extension plate that I can fab. I'll raise the Vector enough to where it will still allow the Grenadeacorp shelf to swing down to access the cargo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts