JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im looking at getting a 07 unlimited sahara. Its out of state and I want to know if it has the 4:10 gears. Can this be done from the vin?

Also can the factory remote start be installed on a 07. The one that replaces the key, not an extra fob.

Im in MI, shes in NJ. So if/when it goes down im flying out and driving her home. Like 11 hours or so.

Its natural green, lighter interior, A/T, power window/locks, Nav unit, Dual tops.

Also it looks to have the reg 17" wheels and not the 18"s. I actually prefer them but in 07 was it an option or what?

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok im looking at getting a 07 unlimited sahara. Its out of state and I want to know if it has the 4:10 gears. Can this be done from the vin?

Also can the factory remote start be installed on a 07. The one that replaces the key, not an extra fob.

Im in MI, shes in NJ. So if/when it goes down im flying out and driving her home. Like 11 hours or so.

Its natural green, lighter interior, A/T, power window/locks, Nav unit, Dual tops.

Also it looks to have the reg 17" wheels and not the 18"s. I actually prefer them but in 07 was it an option or what?

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.
I can help you out with this, I work at a jeep dealership. if you get me the last 9 digits of your vin number i can tell you anything you want to know about it.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Like 11Rubi said, should be able to tell from the vin. 4.10 was an still an option in '07 with factory tow group.

BTW Natural Green wasn't available until '09 or '10. It must be Jeep Green or Rescue Green.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts