JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
The dealership... Sorry, couldn't resist.

Seriously though, last I heard smokey was selling his. He lives over in Miramar. Check the "For Sale" section.

·
Registered
715 Posts
There was one in Jensen Beach (treasure coast craigs list) for 1000 obo not to long ago.
I think that's the one I got.. From Stuart, fl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I also have a 2007 hardtop for an unlimited. The windows were just tinted. A buddy may be buying it but he is sorta using it right now for a week to see if he wants it. If he doesn't end up wanting ton keep it I'll post up but if anyone is interested send me a pm and I'll contact whoever first come first serve. Remember he may keep it tis is all subject to what he tells me in a week.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Wouldn't happen to have any decent '09 soft tops w/hardware would ya?

EDIT: a PM reminded to add that it's for a 4dr.
Last I knew Karn had one for an 07.

I sent you a PM and Email. I am in Fort Lauderdale I can pick it up.
I have a 2007 Unlimited Hardtop with newly tinted windows. I pm'd the OP and I can see he has not responded to this thread yet so I'm posting it for sale.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Sorry for not responding to anyone.... I got an offer for $1200 for the top.... i dont kno the guy and dont want to get shot frankly.... sound good to anyone?

2010 4 door top black... no scratches and in great condition!!!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
M
Sorry for not responding to anyone.... I got an offer for $1200 for the top.... i dont kno the guy and dont want to get shot frankly.... sound good to anyone?

2010 4 door top black... no scratches and in great condition!!!
I have one to sell I'm not looking for one. Do you mean the original poster is buying yours?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts