JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get a decent radio in the new buggy and well I've been out of the car audio thing a LONG time and all these wiring diagrams have me a bit confused. Right now I'm looking at image dynamics ctx650 4ohm) coaxs mounted in cans (wakeboard tubes) on the roll cage, and one 10" arc audio sub. I'd prefer not to spend a fortune on an amp(s) and really trying to stick to one. Also not trying to break the bank just in case the amp gets stolen or drowned in water. From reading about the Zeus hi fonics zrx series amps one can run 2svc speakers and a dvc sub. Am I correct here? Also i can find anything about what ohm load I'd be at on the sub dvc 4ohm. I'd like to get at least 100 watts to the IDs and 200-300 on the sub. Any recommendations on which amp I should use? And I'm also wanting to run this from my iPhone/iPod.. Like I said its been a long time for me and things have changed a lot sense I was big into this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
285 Posts
If the Arc sub comes in 2 ohm dvc or 4 ohm svc, just grab a decent amp that does 100 watts x 4 @ 4 ohm and double at 2 ohm . Front channels run the ctx650s, rear channels run the sub - one channel to each voice coil if 2 ohm dvc, both channels bridged if 4 ohm svc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts