JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea, was wheelin' out @ Boulder Creek this weekend and bent the snot out of my drag link. :(
If you got one in decent shape laying around and it's just taking up space i'll take it ;) ....if it's cheap or free!! Let me know

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
JK- draglink/ excellent condition/ complete - $50
JK- tierod / one end has torn seal from removal. Slightly bent but not bad/ complete - $20

PM if interested.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Tierod pictures. It's that one, not the other... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
actually, i only need a tie rod...lol i thought drag link and tie rod are the same thing. I'm looking at some aftermarket options but i'll let you know...i was looking for a straight one tho :p

which one in the pic are you selling, oem or aftermarket? i'm guessing oem...

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Drag Link

yea, was wheelin' out @ Boulder Creek this weekend and bent the snot out of my drag link. :(
If you got one in decent shape laying around and it's just taking up space i'll take it ;) ....if it's cheap or free!! Let me know

I ended up with a new Drag Link (Above the Tie Rod) so if you end up needing that we can work something out.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
which one in the pic are you selling, oem or aftermarket? i'm guessing oem...
You are serious? The one that looks like it needs a home of course. :laughing:
Just kidding. The stock one is for sale. I would never part with the Poly one. Ive even supported the weight of the front end on the Poly one. Tons of rash underneath- but still as straight and true as out of the box. Still have the stock draglink/ tie rod/ front & rear track bars for sale- cheap. Take em so my girlfriend will show me some love again.

FWIW- The draglink and tierod used to be together on the older models- so easy mistake.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ended up with a new Drag Link (Above the Tie Rod) so if you end up needing that we can work something out.
Thanks for the offer but my Drag Link is fine. All I need is a Tie Rod. :beer:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are serious? The one that looks like it needs a home of course. :laughing:
Just kidding. The stock one is for sale. I would never part with the Poly one. Ive even supported the weight of the front end on the Poly one. Tons of rash underneath- but still as straight and true as out of the box. Still have the stock draglink/ tie rod/ front & rear track bars for sale- cheap. Take em so my girlfriend will show me some love again.

FWIW- The draglink and tierod used to be together on the older models- so easy mistake.
I decided to get the Polyperformance Tie Rod next year after i'm done spending all my $$$ on Guns & Ammo before Hussein Obama moves into office. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts