JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really wasn't pulling for either team, but I have to admire the team that looked like they actually prepared for the game :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I'm a LSU fan to the core, but they sucked hairy, sweaty, chafed ballsacks last night. They reached Bama territory once in the whole fucking game.

Props to the tide for showing up with a vengeance and rocking Jefferson's world.

There was lots of bitching that Lee should have gone in, but he'd have failed and cried faster than Jefferson. By the time it was too late to recover the game I was glad to see Jefferson was locked in to sink with the fucking ship.

They did NOT play like a 13-0 team desperate to win a bowl game last night.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They reached Bama territory once in the whole fucking game.
And then they were pushed right back to the 50 and forced to fumble! I don't think I have ever seen a game in which one team didn't make it across the fifty. Everyone will have there hands full with Bama for years to come. They will be the first game of our brutal last 5 SEC games next season :shaking:

·
Banned
378 Posts
And then they were pushed right back to the 50 and forced to fumble! I don't think I have ever seen a game in which one team didn't make it across the fifty. Everyone will have there hands full with Bama for years to come. They will be the first game of our brutal last 5 SEC games next season :shaking:
My TAMU Aggies play Alabama in Tuscaloosa on 11/10/2012.............that should be interesting. :cwm13:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Les wanted to set a new record... By being the first team in BCS history to go without scoring. 21-0 Did Les forget that he's got two quarterbacks for a reason?:i20thank20you:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,269 Posts
I'm a LSU fan to the core, but they sucked hairy, sweaty, chafed ballsacks last night. They reached Bama territory once in the whole fucking game.

Props to the tide for showing up with a vengeance and rocking Jefferson's world.

There was lots of bitching that Lee should have gone in, but he'd have failed and cried faster than Jefferson. By the time it was too late to recover the game I was glad to see Jefferson was locked in to sink with the fucking ship.

They did NOT play like a 13-0 team desperate to win a bowl game last night.
x10...

Fuck Les Miles, i hope he gets the clap...
:word:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.