JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going back to stock but I need stock parts and you may want what I have.

5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's with about 60% of tread left. Some parts are a little chunky but they are still in good condition. The wheels are 17" Desert rattlers (Black center with chrome lip) You would have to swap these out for your stock tires if you want them. Make an offer, any offer!

Olympic Front Rescue Bumper with winch mount (No winch) and hoop. Hi-Lift jack is custom mounted to hoop. You would have to swap these out for your stock bumper if you want it. Make an offer, any offer!

Gibson Axle back Exhaust. Chrome tip has a little bit of wear to it but no visible rust. You would have to swap these out for your stock exhaust if you want it. Make an offer, any offer!

Air Raid cold air intake with Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer. Filter obviously looks used because it is had been on the vehicle for about a year. Still in great shape. You would have to swap this out for your stock airbox. Make an offer, any offer!

3 piece hard top for a 2dr with double limo tint on all glass. Of course the top looks like it has been a Jeep that was used to 4 wheel. Some light blemishes but it is still an awesome hard top. Obviously you get the them by now. you would need to swap for your soft top with channels and all parts to make the soft top fit. Make an offer, any offer!

Thats all I have left. You can PM me but I dont know when I will check it. Im in Dublin, OH if you are interested, you would need to come here for anything. No shipping! (six-one-four) seven-eight-seven--seven-three-one-nine ask for Joe

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'll take the handle saver on your high lift if you end up not including your jack in a deal...

·
Registered
123 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have 5 17" X find and 4 X tires with just under 30k on them. I popped the 5th tire and can repair/ replace. What do you want for a trade price? PM me we'll talk.

Send from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
are you looking forstock 16" wheels with the stock tires? what size are your tires as I have 17" just sitting on the floor wating for some shoes, My stock 16" off a 2010jk sport have 7,000 miles on them right now. Let me know if this is what you are looking for. Thanks Trent. I will drive up their if this works out. The air Raid for my stock box? + some coin. NEVER FUCKING MIND its out their, sucks as I would like to have traded with you, still some good deals. Good luck

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I have a few stock front bumpers you can have. My sister lives in the Gahana area but will be up here this weekend and can haul it home with her.

Also have a stock exhaust off a 2 door.

Let me know if you need anything else and if you want her to haul it to C-bus.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why you going back to stock? You selling or trading in on something else? (I hope not).
Trading it in...Possibly an older Jeep i can fuck up a little more!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a few stock front bumpers you can have. My sister lives in the Gahana area but will be up here this weekend and can haul it home with her.

Also have a stock exhaust off a 2 door.

Let me know if you need anything else and if you want her to haul it to C-bus.
I'd love a stock bumper! Do you want anything for one? Does it have the parts? Because I ripped my original one apart and didnt keep anything

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are you looking forstock 16" wheels with the stock tires? what size are your tires as I have 17" just sitting on the floor wating for some shoes, My stock 16" off a 2010jk sport have 7,000 miles on them right now. Let me know if this is what you are looking for. Thanks Trent. I will drive up their if this works out. The air Raid for my stock box? + some coin. NEVER FUCKING MIND its out their, sucks as I would like to have traded with you, still some good deals. Good luck
That made me laugh...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everything is still available...need it gone before December or a dealership is going to get it...

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I'd love a stock bumper! Do you want anything for one? Does it have the parts? Because I ripped my original one apart and didnt keep anything
I think all 3 stock front bumpers that have everything besides the fog lights. Give me a call today @ three three zero two three one three two five zero and I'll make sure she takes one with her. :beer:

edit: do you want the exhaust too?

·
Registered
10 Posts
PM sent for tires

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think all 3 stock front bumpers that have everything besides the fog lights. Give me a call today @ three three zero two three one three two five zero and I'll make sure she takes one with her. :beer:

edit: do you want the exhaust too?
Can't call...Im in a convention and meetings all day today, doing this on an Iphone because im bored.

I dont really need a stock exhaust, I was just putting it out there if someone wanted a decent sounding exhaust before i traded this thing in.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sent an email last night about the wheels and tires..let me know. I'm in Michigan and can drive down.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wheels

Get my PM about the wheels in case mwilterink changes his mind?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like only thing left is the hard top. Any takers?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts