JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this maybe a long shot here since most of us already have Jeeps but I figured I'd give it a shot. I traded my old wheeling TJ for this CJ a couple of years ago thinking I would finish a couple of little things on it and cruise this thing around on the weekends. Well with my 2.5 year old it hasn't happened and I need to finish the wife's CJ so this has to go to fund the build. This thing has a ton of nice parts on it that I will try and list and it is rust free besides a couple spots on the windshield frame. The list goes something like this:

-79 CJ 7 360, T150, D 20, 44 rear, 30 front Warn premium Hubs
-SOA with YJ Springs
-Like New 33" Pro-Comp X-terrains on steel Rock Crawlers
-Engine is built not sure about all the internal specs but supposedly only about 5k miles on it. On the outside it has Edelbrock intake and carb, Inside frame Full length headers, DUI ignition.
-Full fiberglass replacement body and one piece front end
-Aftermarket wiring harness
-Full Cage. Needs to be tied into the frame and the back needs to be extended to the wheel wells
-Interior is in decent shape high back front seats and standard rear seat. No carpet. It has some kinda spray in liner. Full Autometer gauges in a stainless dash. Unknown CD Player with 03+ speaker pods.
Misc Stuff- Aftermarket steering shaft, All new Stainless Hard Brake Lines, New Brakes and hardware, YJ soft Top in decent shape. Upper door zippers are shot, Converted to a hydraulic clutch, Alm. Fuel Cell in the rear compartment

I'm sure I'm missing stuff as it isn't in front of me right now. Basically it needs a little TLC to be complete but it probably wouldn't take more then a weekend or two to get it all buttoned up and going. It currently runs and drives but I don't think I would consider it road worthy until it is gone through. This is a great classic Jeep that needs just a little handy work to get going.

I'm looking to get 5k out of it. You can email me @ ABadJeeper @ Aol.com or PM me through the board. I'm willing to help with shipping also if need be.

Here are the pictures I have available now. I can take more of anything needed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts