JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
November ride ideas

Alright anyone interested in a ride for November or December???

Ocala?

Osceola?

Hard Rock?

Other ideas??

Only weekend I have other **** going is November 14th

:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
633 Posts
I'll be golden, like a shower, on that weekend!! bring it on wherever it is! :D

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I got Corbett on the November radar.
I'd be down for an early December ONF weekend though :beer:
Sounds like a plan. Corbett is a haul for me, how bout you do up a Corbett run down there for November and I'll get a Ocala run going for December?:beer:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm in, nothing too deep though, my jeep can't swim.....

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Corbett is a haul for me, how bout you do up a Corbett run down there for November and I'll get a Ocala run going for December?:beer:
Don't give me that it's a haul bs LOL!

Onf =4 hours for me and
Corbett =3.5 hours for me

:thefinger:

I'm game for both. Already have a Corbett thread going.

·
Registered
321 Posts
where are these places located? and would i be able to ride with ya'll with my tj?
i live in crestview.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I am in for whatever, I want to get this Jeep Out there!! Ocala or Osceola sound good to me.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I would like to hit Ocala. That place looks like it has TONs of trails. I agree with the other fancy boy about the water though. I spent all weekend getting two inches of rain water out of my Jeep. I can't imagine that being swamp water. :puke:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I'm not a big fan of soaking my radiator in swamp water either :smokin:

So Ocala, but NOT the second weekend. I don't mind running in the woods with hunters but being out there opening weekend is just asking for it.

The 21st or the 28th?? :bounce:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
You guys need to check with Wilson's 4x4 in Daytona and go with them to their annual Turkey Run. They usually go to River Rock, but I hear they are heading to Morris Mountain in Alabama this year.

I went last year and met Rooster and some other really cool people. They gave away about $10k worth of parts and fed everybody really well. It's a good time if you can make it. I plan to.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm in and ready for whatever, bring on the swamp water.:smokin:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You guys need to check with Wilson's 4x4 in Daytona and go with them to their annual Turkey Run. They usually go to River Rock, but I hear they are heading to Morris Mountain in Alabama this year.

I went last year and met Rooster and some other really cool people. They gave away about $10k worth of parts and fed everybody really well. It's a good time if you can make it. I plan to.
Yeah I know about that ride. Matanzas Jeep is talking about heading up there but it's too far of a drive. I just can't swing it.:beer:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Yeah I'm not a big fan of soaking my radiator in swamp water either :smokin:

So Ocala, but NOT the second weekend. I don't mind running in the woods with hunters but being out there opening weekend is just asking for it.

The 21st or the 28th?? :bounce:
21st most likely a better candidate for me. But who the hell am I... :devil:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts