JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local Jeep club is hosting a meet and greet this Sunday, March 2012. Any and all JKO members in the area are more than welcome to attend!

Jeeps and Suds

When: Sunday, March 25th from 12:00pm until whenever.

Where: Brewhouse South located at the Cool Springs Galleria in Franklin, TN. 1855 Galleria Blvd.

Let's get together for a few hours to kick back, eat some burgers drink some suds. They offer a full menu including soft-drinks, and the environment is absolutely family friendly so bring the whole family out. Brewhouse South is also right across from Cool Springs Galleria mall, so family members have that as an option as well.

We've had upwards of 30 Jeeps there before, both old and new, mall crawlers and rock crawlers. It's been a lot of fun and this group does monthly get togethers and trail rides so it's a pretty active bunch of people.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm the founder of the group and we do have a local forum hang-out to supplement our national big-forum addictions. I think the majority of the JK owners in the group are members here as well.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
A local Jeep club is hosting a meet and greet this Sunday, March 2012. Any and all JKO members in the area are more than welcome to attend!

Jeeps and Suds

When: Sunday, March 25th from 12:00pm until whenever.

Where: Brewhouse South located at the Cool Springs Galleria in Franklin, TN. 1855 Galleria Blvd.

Let's get together for a few hours to kick back, eat some burgers drink some suds. They offer a full menu including soft-drinks, and the environment is absolutely family friendly so bring the whole family out. Brewhouse South is also right across from Cool Springs Galleria mall, so family members have that as an option as well.

We've had upwards of 30 Jeeps there before, both old and new, mall crawlers and rock crawlers. It's been a lot of fun and this group does monthly get togethers and trail rides so it's a pretty active bunch of people.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm the founder of the group and we do have a local forum hang-out to supplement our national big-forum addictions. I think the majority of the JK owners in the group are members here as well.
Never had a chance to attend, but I think I can make this one. Do you usually reserve an area in the restaurant?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, they usually seat us right in the middle when you come into the restaurant. Kind of hard to miss us really. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.