JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Narrow 4DR Xenon Flares - Make me a reasonable offer... need to clean out some parts.

I bought these from a buddy and was going to paint them silver, but decided to keep the stockers. They have some discolored spots, but it just may be residue from the armor-all he put on them and then got rained on.

If someone wants pics, let me know or I can clean them up(don't have much time right now or I would have already) and see if the spots dissapear. Or if you are just going to paint them like I was going to, you're good to go.

Located in Ohio & will ship. :grinpimp:

edit: always open for certain trades!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do they include the mounting hardware??
Greg, I'll have to check, I have some of the bolts but don't know if all of them are there. I was just planning on using push pins(those plastic things like our factory fenders are) to mount so if I smacked it on something it'd rip off rather than damage the body. :grinpimp:

How much are you asking for?
Narrow 4DR Xenon Flares - Make me a reasonable offer... need to clean out some parts.
Ryan, see my post, the garage is getting overloaded with extra parts/tires/wheels/etc and want these gone! So make me an offer or give me a call and we can negotiate! :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
I think it would help if we had some Pics.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some quick pics fellas, I got a ton of pms & I'll respond to you guys tonight when I get some free time!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sale pending

·
Registered
263 Posts
The RULES state, you HAVE TO POST A PRICE.
Yeah but this way he can get a bunch of PMs and decide which offer he likes the best. Sounds fair to me.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah but this way he can get a bunch of PMs and decide which offer he likes the best. Sounds fair to me.
Yeah, cause I'm really making money on these... :shaking: Figured I'd offer it to you guys before sticking it on ebay... I guess I'm a dick because of that.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Yeah, cause I'm really making money on these... :shaking: Figured I'd offer it to you guys before sticking it on ebay... I guess I'm a dick because of that.
Not a dick but you own them and others feel more comfortable with the seller putting a price on their stuff then to come off looking insulting. How would you feel walking into a car dealership and asking the salesman what the asking price is of a car you were looking at and he replied, "what would you like to pay for it"? :grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
That'd be great!
No it really isn't. I walked onto a lot after seeing a sweet truck parked out front and the airhead salesman said just that to me when I inquired about it. WTF?!?!?! Waste of damn time trying to deal with a retard like that. I walked. Bottomline, you put the prices on your own shit when selling something regardless of what others feel like offering. That's good selling etiquette, period.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Sorry was in a mood this morning & I agree... but I really didn't know what to put on these, I know what I paid/traded for them(which was too much IMO) so I thought I'd give you guys a shot rather than putting it up high and people not being interested.

Just so people know, the first offer was 200 and he's getting them unless something falls through. Otherwise a local guy is getting them for the same since it'll be easy to get them to him. Not trying to be a shady salesman.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts