JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
They all suck, but Pelosi in particular is a traitorous lying bastard who is now obviously lying about the CIA. She has got to get the boot.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
She is lying everytime she speaks. It's the only constant with her. I cannot believe that she somehow became S.O.H.:shaking:
I sit here in utter disbelief that she and Boxer were not only elected, but have been re-elected several times. I am in constant amazement over California politics.

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
Soon.....very soon
Can't the CIA get alittle old school and maybe Pelosi has a heart attack, or drives off a cliff when her brakes fail........or maybe both happen just to make sure

·
Comfortably Numb
12,273 Posts
Alas poor Nancy, we knew her well........:thefinger:

·
Registered
710 Posts
disposition of rattlesnakes? how do you figure? i mean, me, okay, i can see that... but that other chick seems nice enough. she's not the one outing you from the closet.

not really women, huh? lol. that' sfunny, because i'm pretty sure you're a little b!tch.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
disposition of rattlesnakes? how do you figure? i mean, me, okay, i can see that... but that other chick seems nice enough. she's not the one outing you from the closet.

not really women, huh? lol. that' sfunny, because i'm pretty sure you're a little b!tch.
I incorporated the......... Takes one to know one theory. Now sit down and be quiet ! Your giving me a headache.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts