JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there is a GOD, strike now before pathological lying is condoned.

So the head of the commission on the intelligence didn't actually know what was going on in the methods of gathering intelligence? How the hell does that happen? So basically she wasn't doing her job, right?

Watching her talk today was quite the exercise in body language. That ***** couldn't play poker at the entry level.

FIRE THE *****.

Don't re-elect her if you live in COMMIFORNIA!

"I was not briefed in waterboarding. I was briefed on waterboarding later not before, but after. What I said before wasn't what I said. What I said was....."

OMG

I really hate liars. She is obviously lying and she knew about waterboarding but decided not to do or say anything about it, until she was indicated after B.O. released CIA documents on waterboarding. How could she NOT have known? She was the head of the intelligence commission. If she did not know then she was NOT doing her job.

DITCH THE *****.

And for the record. How would one expect to get information from TERRORISTS (not Prisoners of War) in times where time is not a luxury? Terrorists should fall under the same category under the Geneva Convention as Spies, not POW's. I would expect that all means necessary would be the SOP of the day. What else are you going to do, threaten them with Non-stop Barbara Streisand albums and movies?

Oh I really, really hate this lady. And every time I see her just makes it worse. I won't even mention where she attempted to take the podium from B.O. after his health care speech where he visibly refused to yield the podium to her, even though she was brown nosing to the point where you couldn't tell where B.O. ended and she began.

And I won't even get into the health care reform proposed by the B.O. team where we could see savings of nearly a whopping $2500.00 for the average American.

And one more time repeat after me, re-elect NO ONE and DITCH the *****!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Wow she's ugly. And tell us how you really feel... :)

The problem with the Geneva Convention is that the subject of terrorism was, when it was written, considered guerilla warfare, like snipers, commandos, and such, not a man strapping a bomb to his chest and running into a building. Time for ratification? Big time :) Mark W.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Pelosi is the worst! Every time she opens her mouth its a lie. The sound of her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Of all politicians out there, she is the most power hungry of them all. She lives for power, and takes every opportunity to grab more power.

·
Registered
960 Posts
In case you don't know who I am talking about.

Here is her picture.

ewwwwwwwww.

Not while I am eating please....:puke: I say we hang the biatch!:thefinger:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
It's not just Pelosi. It's the whole damn administration. All a bunch of liars.

I can't wait for 2012.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If there is anything I can get behind is the Re-Elect NO ONE campaign. And this is entirely non-partisan. All of them need to go. ALL OF THEM. Republican (or what is left of the party) and Democrats too! It is time for THE PEOPLE and maybe change is what is needed, at the very basic level and sweeping ALL out with the trash.

·
Registered
960 Posts
If there is anything I can get behind is the Re-Elect NO ONE campaign. And this is entirely non-partisan. All of them need to go. ALL OF THEM. Republican (or what is left of the party) and Democrats too! It is time for THE PEOPLE and maybe change is what is needed, at the very basic level and sweeping ALL out with the trash.
+1 And the sooner the better...

·
Premium Member
8,730 Posts
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/14/pelosi-reiterates-didnt-know-waterboarding-use/

SNIPPET:Growing increasingly frustrated throughout the briefing, Pelosi slowly started backing away from the podium as she tried to end the questioning. As she backed out, she continued to accuse the CIA of not telling Congress that dissenting opinions had been filed within the administration suggesting the methods were not lawful.

The CIA immediately disputed Pelosi's accusation, saying the documents describing the particular enhanced interrogation techniques that had been employed are accurate. CIA spokesman George Little noted that CIA Director Leon Panetta made available to the House Intelligence Committee memos from individuals who led the briefings with House members.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
"I am afraid she has disremembered what she went through," he said. "We have had not only the records from the CIA but the contemporaries who were there with her had other views on it, so I am afraid that this is not a credible explanation."

Pelosi's account has changed several times in recent weeks as she has sought to clarify what she did or didn't know about the interrogation methods that she is pushing to investigate.

Pelosi said last month that she was never told that the controversial interrogation methods were being used. But a national intelligence report later showed that she was briefed seven years ago on the tactics while she was on the House Intelligence Committee.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
All politicians,repeat ALL POLITICANS are born lying pieces of crap......fresh steaming piles complete with flies.There are few,if any that are even capable of telling the truth no matter what the party.What to do about it? Elect a new liar?:shaking:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Pelosi is a congressman from the Cali Bay Area. No one else outside of her congressional district gets to vote against her. And in her Bay Area district she is un-beatable. So far.

But Boxer and Feinstein are Senators and so the whole state gets to vote on their jobs. And the liberal urban areas (about 4 or 5 counties out of around 26) outvote us non-urban residents every friggin time.

Kind of like Harry Reid!:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Pelosi,reminds me of a old burned out cheerleader. You know,the one that was spoiled ****less in high school,head cheerleader, and never got over it.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Pelosi is a congressman from the Cali Bay Area. No one else outside of her congressional district gets to vote against her. And in her Bay Area district she is un-beatable. So far.

But Boxer and Feinstein are Senators and so the whole state gets to vote on their jobs. And the liberal urban areas (about 4 or 5 counties out of around 26) outvote us non-urban residents every friggin time.

Kind of like Harry Reid!:D
Nuke San Fran.

Reactions: jtdamova
1 - 20 of 69 Posts