JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know what tire this is?

We need new tires, have 37x17 Toyo MT's, not real happy, BAD tread life, they're just about bald in two years, low miles, our TJ has Mickey Thompson MTZ's over 4 years old with twice the tread, looking for 38-40's that will fit on the 17" rims, mud patern, these tires look pretty cool, would like to see what size they come in

Thx

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
That's really surprising about your Toyo's. Mine look like they're due to get at least 50-60k miles on them.

But what width are you looking for? And what type of wheeling? Or is it a DD rig that needs to be streetable?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's the wife's DD, but we do some trail runs, spend the summer on the beaches in Rhode Island and Cape Cod, and (Usually) deal with a lot of snow up here in the hills. I'd be happy getting the Mickey Thompson MTZ's, but they don't make them in a 17 rim size, I need at least a 37, would prefer a 38-40, I'd like to avoid buying new rims

·
Registered
394 Posts
I believe that's a parnelli jones tire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.