JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 NW JKers went over to Naches, WA this past weekend. Had a great time, did some damage and camped well.
Truck tent and military trailer worked better than expected.

Mt Rainier

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Some more

Some damage

Got wedged between two trees. Ripped Currie track bar mount apart, around hydro-assist mount tabs, steering out of it. It was 9:30 pm at 5700’. Had to be welded back together to night wheel back out of the trail system, for another 3 hours. The Hobart Trek 180 is an awesome portable welder, and lifesaver.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Looks like my kind of wheelin' trip, including the repairs and gettin' out. Beautiful country. The west coast rocks... :beer:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How does one get in on these "NW JKers" runs? I keep my eyes on the PNW section and don't ever see any upcoming runs posted?? :bounce:

Posted the same question in your Liberty report, btw. :D
We are just a local group of JK and other model wheelers, in the Seattle area. We don't do monthly meetings and dues; just chat through Google Groups, meet for beers and setup trail trips. Great group of people.

We try to post invites, but have been lacking lately. Will do more. I believe Tillamook camping/wheeling is next. I just have to do some repairs first.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
that is some unbelievable scenery. Looks like a great time.

My list of places to wheel before I die has added one more...

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sometimes I forget just how cool this area is for outdoor everything. Wheeling up here is like an adventure everytime.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
beautiful area. Id love to have mountains like that out on the right coast....

nice door mat outside your trailer-tent. :beer:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on over and visit. We can hit Rubicon while you are over here. ;)

Mat was a final touch. LOL. Left over trimming from the rear deck mat. Worked nicely, I must say.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts