JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We (Fishtale, Grizz and I) have a group of 5 to 7 JKs heading over to Naches on Friday eve, around 6 pm (meeting at the Enumclaw Safeway) until Sunday late morning. Come on out and join us!! Vet wheelers or newbies, doesn't matter. Fun for all. We are camping at Crow Creek Campground, if you get a late start over. :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There has got to be someone else in WA state that wants to come out and wheel. Even just for Sat day. Worth the drive out there!!:D

·
Registered
125 Posts
i would have be there but my jeep is still in the shop being fixed :bawling:
14 days at the dealer ship and still going :thefinger:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would have be there but my jeep is still in the shop being fixed :bawling:
14 days at the dealer ship and still going :thefinger:
Not a problem. Maybe you can join us for the Manastach Ridge day run we are going to do soon.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Naches 09/26/09 - 09/27/09 pics

We had a good trip out at Naches (Funny Rocks and Moon Rocks). 8 rigs came out to play, one missing from the first photo. We had to do a little map seaching while on the trails to find the areas we wanted to try this time, but we got there. Here are a few pics. Lots posted and to be posted at links in my signature. Thanks for checking it out.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Oh sure...gotta point out the missing rig in the first picture:thefinger:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Not a problem. Maybe you can join us for the Manastach Ridge day run we are going to do soon.
ya i could do that i hope. i might go to elby hills this sat. if i get my jeep back :pissed: will post more on that later.
by the way great pics. :) wish i could have gone on that run the weather looked great .

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya i could do that i hope. i might go to elby hills this sat. if i get my jeep back :pissed: will post more on that later.
by the way great pics. :) wish i could have gone on that run the weather looked great .
If you make it to Elbe, enjoy. Hopefully you will get your Jeep back in time. The weather was perfect on this trip.

Talk to ya later on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts