JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a semi tame run. Jumbo can be done in any stock JK. El Dorado has several lines you can choose. A rear limited slip would be minimum and there will be some undercarriage marking on a stock height JK. Rocker protection as would an oil pan skid plate would make the line choices a little easier.

Those intersted in going should post up here and we will get an idea of what everyone wants to do and from there where we should meet up.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Damn! Thats right in the middle of my tour at work.:pissed: I would have loved it. Besides I need to come get those bumpers. I am working on getting down there Michael, shouldn't be long. Maybe we could do a short run somewhere then.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dan that this coming weekend, Nov 3rd.

I have run El Dorado quite a bit and I like it because it is close and I can choose what kind of line to take. To me El Dorado never gets old.

And when we get some lifted and protected JK's together there is also Bronco Canyon which is a lot closer to me but isn't for an unprotected stock JK, unless you don't care what damage you will get as the easy lines are hard lines from El Dorado.

Whenever you swing by this way, the bumpers are here. All though my weekends are filling up with the holidays and having retail stores.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi Michael. I'm still on course to make although I still have to wait until Wednesday to be 100% sure. I haven't finished my sliders yet though so I don't have any side protection yet so I'll just have to pay extra attention. :D

I sure Monty is also going, right Monty?

Hey Michael, did you ever find out about that "naked" JK that's been sitting around as to what's going to happen to it?

·
Registered
475 Posts
yup, planning to still go.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joe has backed out so far. What about Monty? Are you coming? Let me know asap. Thanks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm truly am sorry guys. :bawling: I even had my Jeep ready to go but I can't deny family driving up 6 hours away from the fire situation to be here this weekend.

Next time come hell or high water, i'm there and everyone else will have to take a back seat to my ride. I'll buy us a round of beer when we do get together!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Michael, i sent you a pm. i can still go but if you would rather wait to shuttle some more jeepers around???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts