JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Is there a way to turn off voice during navigation on 2009 unlimited rubicon mygig radio?
thanks
There are two ways to turn off the feedback. One is by pressing System setup button and then adjust the feedback settings to zero. The other is to select the NAV setting key and then adjust the guidance prompts to zero. I'm assuming you have a MyGig RER model.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
model

how do I find what model I have?. I have the system info (app, sds, data, and serial number). Just bought the jeep and the manual doesn't include the radio I have.
I did get the monroney sticker and all it says is mygig multimedia system w/navigation

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help....I will check and let you know when it quits snowing. I love getting help on these forums. I have been a long time Dodge truck forum member for years and 2 trucks. Still have my truck, but new to Jeeps always can get an answer to anything. Forums are great

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
No problem, glad to be of help. It is customary for newbies to introduce themselves to the forum prior to posting.......just sayin'.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are right Rubicajun! Bad newbie!
OK, I worked for a Budweiser for 35 years in Salt Lake. Found this little town of 570 people 20 years ago and bought 10 acres of heaven. Retired in 2009 and built our house and moved here. Mackay Idaho is quiet and friendly. I live 18 miles north of town and have Mt Borah (tallest mountain in Idaho) in our front yard. This little town has a golf course and that is where I live in the summer. Had 3 Dodge trucks over the years and still have my 04 2500 quad cab. Bought the 2009 unlimited rubicon so we have a second ride. Love this jeep! That is my intro.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Jeebus man, you worked for 35 years for a Budweiser? I once worked for one weekend for 4 cases of Corona and a bottle of Dos Gusanos Mezcal. That's all I remember. :grin2: So your MyGig?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your help, wife had jeep for a road trip, so just got it back and yes I have an rer mygig. Got it!!!!!!! No Nav bitch. HA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts