JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Here is the response I recieved to the very same question when I was looking at a different V2.0 setup for my '09 Rubi:

While we do not provide compatibility info for outdated and no longer sold units, I am pretty sure that there were software changes in the 09 line of vehicles that would make the v.2 LockPick NOT compatible. Unfortunately we really do not have any more info regarding the v.2 LP. Thanks and have a nice day!

--
Please let me know if I may assist you further.
Brett
Coastal Electronics
[email protected]
www.CoastalEtech.com
1-800-507-2234

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make offer!!!!!!!!!

Anyone need this lockpick open to offers, I was asking 125. Pm with offers.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I ran the v2 lock pick on both 07 and 09 radios I think it works from 07-10 models
I put a 2012 radio in my 07 model and had to get the new version
my guess is 07-10 are the same and 2011-2012 will need the newer v4 which will work with all mygig radios 07-12

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
a version ONE worked on my 09 ram, so yeah, it should work

coastal just really tries to push you to buy new stuff from them instead of used.

I tried to get them to tell me what pins they tap for the backup camera, since it required an optional wire harness that they dont make anymore for the V1 I had. Their response was "sorry, buy a new V4"

coastal sucks as a company, but they're a lot cheaper than NavTV.
Also anyone looking at them with a '12 - even V4's arent compatible with '12 manual transmissions.

They told Zack Massey they were working on it and they'd get back to him tomorrow, that was over a month ago.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Venom, I am still in contact with them and they are still working on it. They said they would call me last week,,,,,,,,,:thankyou:. So yeah I am stuck with a bunch of wires! But we will see!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts