JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a high level novice when it comes to wiring...haha. I can do basic wiring and things of that nature. My big pet peeve is ugly wiring, so since i have been on call this week and not been driving my JK I decided to do 12voltguy.com worthy of his product by spending sometime on my end of the wiring.

I know for some of you guys this isn't anything impressive but for me it is a good step for me.

here are some pics...about $5 total wrapped up in this "harness" and how I ran it across the engine compartment.

wiring 001paint.jpg

wiring 002paint.jpg

wiring 003paint.jpg

wiring 004paint.jpg

I felt pretty good to when my neighbor who was standing there behind me (not offering any help) while i was zip-tying everything up couldn't find it after i got it in...:beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
couldn't find it after i got it in...:beer::beer:
thats funny I have heard my g/f say the same thing... but it didnt make me feel good :thefinger:

Looks good man I share the same pet peeve, I gotta find some time to tidy up my wiring too.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha....with being on call I am driving a company truck all week so i don't have to be in a big hurry to get things done...got my grill painted and been working on the best way to clean up the wiring...need to clean up the jeep all around...but then again it looks better with mud on it....like glitter on a stripper...just adds a little something.....haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts