JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Looks real nice. How wide of a tire do you run? Im sure its just because there isn't a tire in it bit it looks like it sticks way back there.
This way he can also carry his living room sofa in case he needs a beer and a nap halfway through the trails.
I think it's a brilliant idea. :gluging:

OP- just kidding. It looks great so far! Can't wait to see the finished product.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's what i got finished up tonight. it's all mocked up and working, gotta clean it all up and throw some paint on it. i also have to finish up the pilot for the wheel, in the mean time i stole one off my wheel balancer it try it out.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

And thanks for all the props!! Oh, and to answer the question about how wind my tires are their about 14ish outside to outside. I left a little bit of room between the tailgate and tire to squeeze in my desert snake rotopax carrier.
:koolaid:

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Wow! Great job, man! Wish I had skills like that. I'm jonesin' for the GenRight and not having to spend $800 on one would certainly look more attractive to my accountant.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
awesome job!!!

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow! Great job, man! Wish I had skills like that. I'm jonesin' for the GenRight and not having to spend $800 on one would certainly look more attractive to my accountant.
Yeah, I was in the same boat. I was just gonna bite the bullet and get the EVO but with a price tag north of 1k it wasn't happening. I have about 6ish hours and 150 bucks in it so far.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.