JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone's interested, I am working on an 82 Scrambler. I am the second owner, it's rust free and straight! Plans include a 300HP/350ftlb TBI 350, NV3550, NP241OR, D44 front, HD AMC20 rear, Ecteds, 4.56 gears, RE4.5Extreme springs, ect, ect. I have all the parts, just need to get off my tail and get to work! Been sort of lazy since getting the JK- it drives so nice... Here's a build thread on another forum- http://www.cj-8.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19032

I also have a 70 Jeepster Commando, a 90 Grand Wagoneer, a couple of parts rigs, and nowhere enough time!:shaking:

Teaser Pic...

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man i love scramblers. u are lucky to have found a good rust free one to. really nice jeep u got there looks like a fun project. what size tires?
36x12.50r15...at least for now. I have 8 of them, so it'll take a while to wear through them.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Man that makes me homesick for my old 82. I kick myself in the butt every day for selling it. Good luck with your build, keep us posted on the progress...heres a pic of my old baby.....

·
Registered
283 Posts
only pic i have of my 84 , got it in 06 with only 6800 miles on it

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll post up when I make some progress. Bobtail- 6800 miles? Wow...that's either a true keeper, or a gold mine....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts