JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Jeep back from the body shop, can't put the decals back on until the hood cures. Is this what it's like to drive a non-Rubicon. How depressing! :thefinger:

Oh got new rock sliders too, waiting for Poison Spyder rocker armor to show.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Looks better like that! Get a small (custom made) Rubicon sticker in black and stick it just above the "Wrangler" on eack side. Just my 2cents.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eh, I like the stickers. Not necessarily because they say "Rubicon" but the white hood just looks too bland with nothing on it.

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
Is this what it's like to drive a non-Rubicon. How depressing! :thefinger:
No that's what it's like to drive a wrong color Jeep:thefinger::grinpimp:

I agree, there isn't enough contrast with all that white. Looks like they did a good job though:beer:

·
Registered
915 Posts
I gotta agree with going a different direction.

Don't put the "stock" Rubicon stickers back on....waaaaay overplayed.

Subtle and original is better. :beer:

Nice rig by the way!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
It's a sleeper now and will be more fun when you trail with new people and they're all like "holy shit that guy can wheel! Never seen anybody do that with an X before.":thefinger:

·
Registered
269 Posts
It's a sleeper now and will be more fun when you trail with new people and they're all like "holy shit that guy can wheel! Never seen anybody do that with an X before.":thefinger:
Anybody that knows what an X is, knows to look for the rubicon parts if it wheeled that well..:beer: LOL

By the way Goody, Looks good dude.!!!

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
I think it looks like shit too, feel free to drop it off at my house for disposal.

Def need some custom hood stickerage.

Sent from my mind using telekynesis!

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. It's getting to how I want it, slowly but surely.

Would look good with some SAHARA stickers.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I think one of those tried to wave at me today, this is making me nervous!

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
It looks better that way, don't put those things back on. I took every sticker off mine and never looked back.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Hey Goody... You should get the Rubicon sticker in a black reflective ... I have a white JEEP sticker on each side of mine... reflective... love it.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I like it plain too, but I'd also pull the wrangler sticker off of the side. I de-badged my Rubicon years ago. Did you order the Brawler Rockers? I'm looking to pick those up soon. I am also anxiously awaiting their 2 door Crusher corners.

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
I have been debating whether or not to take off the "RUBICON" on my Jeep and put a custom logo on it instead. Just haven't figured out what I want it to say! :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts