JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got my lift started on my 07 2 door rubicon 6 spd. Heres some pics of the progress so far. 3.5 RK Mid arm x factor and Bilstein shocks. Finishing up the rear end and then putting on the 35x12.5-17 Kumho KL71's.

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Although, I went straight with upgraded shocks/coilovers I have read many others say that they didn't like the way the bilstein's rode. Later down the line you may want to consider upgrading. But I have a RK lift with their shocks and such and I love it's handling! Better than stock for sure.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Got the same combo, X factor with bilsteins.

Set up rocks the house.

Word... be ready to get some new driveshafts if you crawl or flex that thing a lot. Check out my Rebel thread in the SOCAL section. Keep and eye on 'em, especially the front.

Its an issue with the two doors, angle of the front shaft after lifting and not related to the X factor either.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Nice.

Sent from my little magic box.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone I appreciate all the comments. After waiting in the desert for 6 months its nice to be able to start the build. Many upgrades to come after. Will post more pics once the rear is done and tires installed.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Sorry I havent gotten a chance to update on here. I got the jeep back and LOVE IT! I had to leave to visit family for the holidays in PA so I havent had much of a chance to take pics. Heres two of it after I got it back. Also installed the 3 inch afe hi tuck cat back system and spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers. I plan to do a jeep ride with some friends so I will be sure to get some more pictures of it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.