JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My iPad mount

I wanted something a little different where when I didn't have my iPad with me so I still had full use of my head unit. I had a suction cup mount that would fail when things got bumpy so I modified the head rest mount that came with my kit and this is what I ended up with.

fixed pix scroll down

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Holy big pictures man.

Slick set up, but doesn't it hinder access to the radio in that spot?

When we get around to picking up an iPad 2 in a few months I was contemplating something by www.ram-

·
Registered
660 Posts
Looks good. Where did you get the iPad mount?

Davesrb

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool!

Side note: Its interesting to contrast the "old" style CB with the "new" style iPad right next to each other. I'd be willing to bet that this is an image Steve Jobs would have never expected. :laughing:
well its not an "old style" that CB is old as hell but it works great so if it aint broke why fix it! Ive had it for a long time and its never failed me:beer:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I have been pretty happy with the mount from Carolina Metal Masters. Very easy to swing it around for either driver (maps) or passenger (sudoku, movies) use. It also swings up parallel to the dash when not in use (the ram mount attached to the CMM mount).

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
I have been pretty happy with the mount from Carolina Metal Masters. Very easy to swing it around for either driver (maps) or passenger (sudoku, movies) use. It also swings up parallel to the dash when not in use (the ram mount attached to the CMM mount).
My CMM mount:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts