JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She was severely abused, then taken in by a rescue shelter, and I finish adopting her today.
She loves going for rides in the Jeep and prefers to have the top off.

:smokin:

·
Registered
72 Posts
She's beutiful.

Thanks for adopting.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Her name is Phoenix. She has had the front of her nose cut off, her legs were wired together and she had been shot in the flank with a shotgun. And yet she is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever owned.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

That makes me sick to my stomach.

Thank you for giving that sweetheart another chance at life. I can only hope her past owners get what they deserve, although I'm not sure what exactly would be bad enough for them to get what they deserve.

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
What the fuck is wrong with people?

That makes me sick to my stomach.

Thank you for giving that sweetheart another chance at life. I can only hope her past owners get what they deserve, although I'm not sure what exactly would be bad enough for them to get what they deserve.
Jesus. X2. Sickening. :pissed:

Beautiful companion. Very lucky girl. :beer:

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Her name is Phoenix. She has had the front of her nose cut off, her legs were wired together and she had been shot in the flank with a shotgun. And yet she is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever owned.
Jesus, how the fuck do you get that screwed up to think something like that is "fun" or even remotely ok?:pissed:

every time I hear that kind of shit it just makes me wish for 10 minutes alone in a windowless room with the sick piece of crap responsible. :pissed:

thanks for giving her a 2nd chance and showing her not all humans are sociopathic fucktards.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
10 minutes alone in a windowless room with the sick piece of crap responsible.
I wouldn't mind a window in the room to throw them out of when I was done. :pissed:

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,085 Posts
Good job, Now she will be more responsive to even the littlest affection.

sick fuckers need to have their balls wired together and then blasted with a good ole 12 ga.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Good looking Jeep mutt. :beer:

And x11 on thanks for saving her. Sounds like she had a rough life before, but is going to be in a much better environment now. :bounce:

AMP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts