JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the chiropractor told me I should give up running and try speedwalking (tried it and it sucked :shaking:) so I went the two wheel route and am getting back into cycling. I had some money saved that was meant for my PS rear bumper and roll cage but it was burning a hole in my pocket waiting for PS to finish them, so I got this instead:

Now back to saving for my PS bumper again. :D

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very nice bike. now watch out for all the people in their cars.
Yeah, especially here in MIA. :shaking:

Nice ride. I just picked up a Cannondale Bad Boy Disc. Trying to get into road biking myself.
Thanks, I had looked at the cannondale caad 9 but I got a good price for this one.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I had spinal fusion for a pinched nerve in my neck 2 months ago, the dr that did it reminded me of house ALOT! Anyway he said most of his money is from runners/joggers and he's getting busier every day. I'm looking for a mountain style bike as well and have been out of bikes since I was a kid so these threads are helping! Thanks! First lesson= damn they have become expensive!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's kind of my situation, pinched nerve running down my right arm starting from my neck. It sucks getting old! :shaking: All I have been riding is my mountain bike but have been riding strictly on road with my cousin for the past couple months, he's on a road bike. Man it's impossible to keep up with him, so I finally took the plunge into the world of tight shirts that show off my nipples and shorts that have my girlfriend pointing her finger at me laughing :emb: but at least I can keep exercising.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I'd like to get into cycling for health reason but the damn seats are sooooo uncomfortable!!!!!!!!! Everytime I go ride one I'm like F this and go hop on the street bike. WAY faster and WAY faster!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
I'd like to get into cycling for health reason but the damn seats are sooooo uncomfortable!!!!!!!!! Everytime I go ride one I'm like F this and go hop on the street bike. WAY faster and WAY faster!!!!

When i first got my bike and rode 2 miles, i said to myself, "Aint no way im going to be able to handle my ass hurting this much...." I didnt realize that it would eventually stop hurting. It is a real pain in the ass at first though.

corey d

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yeah I had to give in and buy the gay bike shorts with the padding.:shaking:
i will now always have a case of eggs when ever im driving in miami!
:beer:

·
Registered
435 Posts

Just get a seat with a love channel. Basically a cut-out for your gooch.

I tried to avoid the bike shorts too, at first, then I realized how much they helped and I can't believe I even tried to ride without them. Especially on some long rides of 80 + miles.

·
Registered
587 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm with RAMBO on this one

Gus

PS: OH Yeah I almost forgot, nice bike!!!

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
Aint no riding this type of bike without the gay ass pad shorts. I wear em when i ride, but i start in my garage and end in my garage. Always remember, the shorts get gayer the further you get from you bike.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts