JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
702 Posts

OP, I meant to add that I can even possibly reenable your Deleted build thread, but it's up to you .
I think I am able to do that but only if OP wants .

@shorthood: You should take up this offer. You may not have seen interest, but that doesn't mean someone didn't find it useful.

Reactions: j3ff3ry_j33p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Didn't seem like much interest. Rather than abandon the incomplete thread I just deleted it. First time back here in close to a year.

nah,don't mind interest or judge post worthiness on response; it's a bendy wonky gague for this corner of the interwebs .
Things wane & ebb & flow around here differently than in years past & when the JK/JKUs were the 'current model' ;

someday's we'll get lotsa posts & activity while others it's a graveyard. <a href="http://www.jkowners.com/forum/images/smilies/ghost.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Ghost" >:)</a>

There remains a hardcore group of us which is pretty much always on & love project JKs, pics , builds (especially) , off-road carnage , when owners yank out the whole wiring harnesses of the model , gargoyles, boobs , bolt-on mockery and bacon.

I did remember your initial image of the little blue Willys w the top & then your paint job prior to the flatbed , but looking back thru it I was really wonderin' why it was pulled..thanks for reactivating & posting the progress images !
it's a lotta effort to get good build images while doin the work ; it's always appreciated & interesting .
I think this is very cool fab , great work & should be locatable for others that wanna do something similar to their JK.
J <a href="http://www.jkowners.com/forum/images/smilies/smokin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smokin" >:)</a>

OP, I meant to add that I can even possibly reenable your Deleted build thread, but it's up to you .
I think I am able to do that but only if OP wants .

I approve bringing it back, I'll do my best to the build thread current

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
The build is definitely interesting. Better proportions than the gladiator deuce Fiat decided to take. Like the tool box drawers. I figured they were just doors exposing a cubby.

Sometimes I get the idea to do something crazy like this. It would be nice to have a truck. It is nice to have a 2 door. Then it’s nice to fit the family of 5 in my vehicle (which I can’t do unless we are on the family land). Too many wants.

Only wish I had the fab skills some of you all have. I just need to buy a welder and start dicking around on it. Built a pipe fence with my dad one summer with a stick welder. Those welds weren’t pretty, but it only had to impress the cows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The build is definitely interesting. Better proportions than the gladiator deuce Fiat decided to take. Like the tool box drawers. I figured they were just doors exposing a cubby.

Sometimes I get the idea to do something crazy like this. It would be nice to have a truck. It is nice to have a 2 door. Then it’s nice to fit the family of 5 in my vehicle (which I can’t do unless we are on the family land). Too many wants.

Only wish I had the fab skills some of you all have. I just need to buy a welder and start dicking around on it. Built a pipe fence with my dad one summer with a stick welder. Those welds weren’t pretty, but it only had to impress the cows.

7018 5/32 175a. It doesn't matter how pretty the welds are, when the bulls get to fighting stuff will be broken.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thank you, it has a handful of goodies from Morris 4x4. Most notable fox performance 2.0 shox

21 - 30 of 30 Posts