JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my Crush JK a few weeks ago, and its starting to come together nicely. I still have a LONG way to go (and even longer than I'd like due to my VERY low current budget), but the work is half the fun, right?! Still LOVE this thing!!! OllllO

This is the day I brought it home:

after getting my new step rails on and removing the "Unimited" and "Sport" stickers and replacing them :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Lookin good. I like the wheels.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Lookin good. I like the wheels.
Ditto. I really like the old school look. The Jeep looks good, looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the "Crush" club....best color ever IMHO

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks all. As for the wheels, I do not know the brand. They were actually on Crush when I picked her up. There are no markings that I have found that would state what they actually are.
And for the Wrangler Unleashed. I found that when browsing around and just couldn't pass it up. The place I got it makes them to the same dimensions (font, width, and height) of the original "Unlimited" sticker

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice color! You need these grab handles that my wife made-

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
got another of my remaining 2 stickers in. A tribute to my nerd side :)

Nice TMNT sticker! :laughing: The Jeep looks good and agree with everyone on the old school wheels. Will be interested to see what all you do with it to continue making it "yours"! We all add our own flavor to our jeeps and lots of options out there to customize the Jeep the way you want it.

·
Registered
262 Posts
You must be in East TN, we don't have any hills like that on the west end.

Crush never looks right in pictures, but I love that color in person.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You must be in East TN, we don't have any hills like that on the west end.

Crush never looks right in pictures, but I love that color in person.
yep, East TN. But those first few pics on the open hills, those are the pics the guy sent me who I bought the Jeep from, Not my pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts