JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With what started with a junker. I ended up with a Jem. Did all the work myself from haulling it home to paint. It's been fun but I'm not doing it again.:shaking:
Not sure why the pics didn't show up. Here... let try again.

·
Registered
470 Posts
El chupacabra??? Pics or it no happen

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Great post! Vague story followed by no pictures!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Wtf...some people!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Holy freaking awesome batman. Great job.

Sent via Morse Code using my iJeep

·
Registered
349 Posts
Wow, That is impressive. What the hell happened to cause that kind of damage. Looks like you have some serious skills. Congratulations :beer:

·
Registered
821 Posts
You misspelled Jeep, lol :D

Very nice rebuild but more details PLEEEASE.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Seeing with what you started with it looks great, but I gotta ask...what made you decide to use stock bumpers and fenders for the rebuild instead of using the opportunity to upgrade to stronger steel or aluminum replacements?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Seeing with what you started with it looks great, but I gotta ask...what made you decide to use stock bumpers and fenders for the rebuild instead of using the opportunity to upgrade to stronger steel or aluminum replacements?
I was wondering the same thing. I kind of came to the conclusion that he may have just grabbed the parts off of forums like this for free to save on the build.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've got just over $10K invested. I'd like to do bumper later on. I bought the stock one for $25 buck. That way I could use the extra cash for other things to get it running. I will in time tho.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts