JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I met up with several Jeeps in Seymour Missouri for the Stocker Run at www.smorr.net

The stock Rubicon 4dr is AMAZING! I literally climbed everything in sight, And the only time i had any trouble was when i was in some really slimey mud on a steep hill.

Tasks accomplished:

1. The stock skid plates are REALLY scraped up
2. I have a broken passenger side mirror due to sliding into a tree in the soupy mud.
3. I have mud in places that i never dreamed of.
4. The stock JK fords water rather well!
5. 1200 miles on the clock, And got my first battle scars! :D

Here are alot of pictures from todays events!

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/GalaxyBlue1300/SMORR 3-15-08/

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This trip was an experience that i will remember for a LONG time!

I am new to the world of Jeeps, And now i finally know the feeling of being a PROUD Jeep Owner!

How many "other" 4x4 owners will go out and have FUN with their new 30k+ truck or SUV? Not many!!!

Now the same senario for a Jeep owner,They buy these JUST to have fun in!

Man, I love my Jeep! :)

·
Registered
749 Posts
This trip was an experience that i will remember for a LONG time!
I am new to the world of Jeeps, And now i finally know the feeling of being a PROUD Jeep Owner!

Welcome to the forum,, and No!, your not new to the Jeep World anymore:beer: nice to have the whole family enjoy your Rubi out on the trails.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Big A, Congrats...but, you do realize that the Mall Crawlers will never let you in their club now that you broke her in and got her dirty.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Goof pics! and glad you had some "early" fun. Mine is an x but equipped with the electric rear locker and electric front disconect. My experiece has been similar; haven't found anywhere it wouldn't go. Wish I had the knobby tires though!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Big A, Congrats...but, you do realize that the Mall Crawlers will never let you in their club now that you broke her in and got her dirty.
hehe

This is how a jeep should look! Very loved and played with regularly!

Dont worry, When i want to Mall Crawl, I will be lookin' like this! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts